POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray for Tile Generation : Re: POV-Ray for Tile Generation Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Tile Generation
From: Glen Berry
Date: 21 Jun 2003 16:17:05
Message: <r3f9fvoak7ipt42jgcmmm0b12a9pipq6vq@4ax.com>
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:13:07 -0400, "Dennis Miller"
<dhm### [at] attbicom> wrote:

>Very nice. I'd love to see the code so I could animate it.
>Good work!
>D.

Yeah, I've been thinking about what this effect would do to a piece of
video. It might be fun to apply this to every frame in a video and see
what sort of coma-inducing patterns emerge.  :)

When I get the code tidied up and improved a bit more, I'll share it
with you.

later,
Glen Berry